About this release
OS: Windows Vista and later
Usage: see included readme file
About Right Click Enhancer Professional
Sometimes desktop of your PC is cluttered with lots of shortcuts.
Right Click Shortcuts Creator tool of Right Click Enhancer Professional can solve this problem easily by allowing you to add most used application, folders and files shortcuts in right click menu of Dektop and Windows Explorer.
It also lets you add sub menus in your right click menu to further organize the shortcuts.
This way you can also open application while browsing for files.
You can also add command line parameters to shortcuts.
There is no drawback in performance of your PC or right click menu no matter how many sub menus and shortcuts you add to right click menu.
Features of Professional edition
- Add sub menus to right click menu and reorder shortcuts in those sub menu (Windows 7 and later)
- Add application, file and folder shortcuts to right click menu (Windows Vista and later)
- Remove or Disable Unwanted right click Entries
- Add useful options to right click menu to speed up day to day tasks like copy, move, rename and many more
- Add new File Types in New Menu present in right click menu
- Add new folder shortcut to Send To menu to quickly copy files
- Rename multiple files faster using MP3 IDv3 tags, File attributes and Search and Replace functionality in Smart Renamer
- Add, Edit and Remove entries of right click menu of Internet Explorer
- Easily associate application to File Type. Add, Edit and Remove right click entries in context menu of specific File Type